I saw this post on one of the blogs I follow and figured I’d do something similar. You can see the blog HERE to see their concept.
Life takes us on hundreds of journeys. Where we are today and where we’ll go tomorrow is a matter of our choice and our destiny. Right now, I am enjoying my married life and my new role as a mother. But I’m also working on crossing items off my bucket list. Here’s where I am so far…
Earn more than $40k per year before my 29th birthday – Done.
Find the love of my life Done.
Marry the love of my life – Done. Yep! I got married on March 12, 2012
Start a blog and maintain it regularly – Done.
Become a mother – Done! I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on October 31, 2012. Her name is Ni.
Receive roses or a present at work – Done. My darling husband sent me a Belgian chocolate arrangement at work on our anniversary on August 10, 2012.
Take a helicopter ride - Done. D surprised me wih tickets for a helicopter tour of the Niagara Falls. We took the tour on March 25, 2013.
- Earn more than $50k per year before my 32th birthday
- Get a degree in Writing
- Become a professional writer – get published
- Get my high school diploma or equivalent (I’ve started this process numerous times over the past few years but somehow seem to always get sidetracked. I’m going to attempt it again this summer)
- See all of India (so far I’ve seen, Delhi, Mumbai, Jammu, Goa, Pune, Pirungut, parts of Punjab and Rajasthan)
- Go sky-diving
- Go bungee jumping
- Go Paramount Canada’s Wonderland and try the Xtreme Skyflyer attraction
- Travel to Europe (My main cities/countries to visit: Italy, Santorini, Paris, Germany, Switzerland, Prague)
- Take a cruise to the Caribbean
- Take an all inclusive vacation
- Own my own house
- Own the latest Audi A5, A6 or S6
- Become my own boss and own my own business (I’ve come up with an idea and am slowly trying to develop this into reality)
- Take a professional caking baking course
- Learn bartending and earn my bartending license
- Dance to my favorite song with the love of my life beneath the stars
- Lose weight and tone my body (this is on-going and I am in the process. I’ve lost 30 lbs since last year and am still shedding away) Update: D and I have begun working out every morning before breakfast. It’s painful, but I’m hoping to begin seeing changes soon.
- Dance in public again
- Tell someone every detail of the life I’ve lived, sparing no details
- Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Munich
- Go up in a hot-air balloon
- Take a horse and carriage ride
- Quit smoking
- Teach my daughter how to dance.
- Get a tattoo (Infinity sign) with a heart and D and N added to it.
- The Bucket List (themidnightpill.wordpress.com)
- I Don’t Have a Bucket List, and I Don’t Want One (humansareweird.com)
- Starting a bucket list (crossroadsjunkie.wordpress.com)
- “Bucket List” (smileyrobots.wordpress.com)