I found some of these on the web, others were recommended to me from my esthetician. I know that number one works because I practiced it every day and saw an improvement in my chin and jaw line. The other three, I am still trying out and have heard that they work well.
Exercise 1: (This is not necessarily an exercise but more of a routine you should try to adapt to guarantee results. I surely saw results.)
- When washing your face with your cleanser or applying moisturizer to the face and neck, rub cheeks in an outward-circular motion and lightly rub downward from the jaw line.
- Then from your chin rub downward moving hands towards the neck and chest.
- Sit on a chair upright, back straight and tilt your head to the ceiling while keeping your lips together, don’t force them shut.
- Start a chewing movement (putting gum in your mouth my help). You will feel the muscles in your jaw and neck working.
- Chew 20 times and stop. Bring your head back to a normal position. Rest for 5 seconds and repeat
- Sit on a chair upright, back straight and tilt your head looking to the ceiling while keeping your lips together, again don’t force them shut.
- Move your lower lip over your top lip as far as possible and keep for a count of five.
- Return head to normal position, rest for 5 seconds and repeat exercise 20 times.
- Sit on a chair upright, back straight and gently turn your head to the left, without dropping or lifting your chin. Turn your head until you feel a stretching sensation.
- Hold in this position for 5 counts and then gently move your head to the right hand side and keep for a count of 5. Repeat 10 times.
Practicing these 4 exercises 2-3 times a week, will guarantee a tight jaw line and no more double chin within 2 months. I recommend continuing these as part of your exercise routine to assure the double chin doesn’t come back.