I’ve met many people who have told me that Apple Cider Vinegar and Green Tea work great for Weight loss. So, I’m going to head to the grocery store this evening on my home from work and picking up a bottle of it. Here’s what the recommendation and details are about using Apple Cider Vinegar and Green Tea to lose weight.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
It’s a natural remedy that suggests it increases your metabolism. By increasing your metabolism you burn more calories, even when you’re resting.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in to 16 oz. of water.
- Take a few sips of this mixture throughout the day (don’t drink it all at once).
Green Tea & Caffeine:
The combination of Green Tea and Caffeine can help to boost our metabolism as well as help to suppress your appetites.
- Drink Green Tea 3-4 times throughout the day (do not add sugar or milk)
- Alternative: Green Team supplements are now available. The supplement has 50mg of Caffeine and 90mg of EGCG (the active ingredient in Green Tea). Take the supplement three times per day (once before each meal).
With 30 minutes exercise 3 times a week and a healthy balanced diet including 5 small meals per day, thee results can be overwhelming. People have lost 2-5 pounds per week. But remember not to over do it. You don’t want to lose weight too fast otherwise when you stop your routine, you’ll put it all back on just as fast.
- Activate Your Metabolism with the Right Foods (larkkirkwood.wordpress.com)
- Instant Weightloss Techniques You Should Know (warmanfu.wordpress.com)