Here’s a quick and easy breakfast recipe!
You can either buy Muesli from your local Bulk Barn or make it yourself with the follow ingredients:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup dried apricots
- 1/4 cup dates
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup wheat bran
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup plain, low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup skimmed or 1% milk
- Chop up almonds, apricots, dates, cranberries and wheat bran. Add in cranberries and mix well
- While mixing, add honey, yogurt and milk
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- When ready to eat, top it off with some fresh berries or your preference of fresh fruit