This is a great and quick dinner recipe. It’s quick, colorful and has a lot of flavor. Shrimp with veggies and fettuccine! Yum!
- Green beans
- 3 tbsp salted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilly flakes
- 1 pound raw shrimp, either pre-cooked or peeled and deveined
- red, yellow and orange pepper
- soya sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring 4-5 cups of water to a boil in a large pot. Add 1 tsp of salt and place fettuccine in pan. Strain when desired softness is achieved and place back in pot
- In another pan, bring 1-2 inches of water to a boil and place green beans, red, yellow and orange pepper in a steamer basket, cover and steam until crisp. Remove from pan and mix in with strained fettuccine
- Heat butter in a skillet and add garlic, paprika, chilly flakes and soy sauce and cook.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink, about 2-3 minutes per side
- Add shrimp mixture to fettuccine and veggie pot and mix together, cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes
There you go! Serve with red wine and you have a hearty dinner!