On my way to work this morning I stopped at my regular Tim Horton‘s and ordered an extra large cup of black coffee. But to my surprise I received this gigantic thing. Wow-zers! It only cost me $0.20 more than my regular cup. And this thing will probably last me all morning, if not right into lunch.
I later remembered that today was the release of Tim Horton’s new 240z. cups. So they’ve changed a couple of their sizes. Here’s what you can now expect when you order an extra small, small, medium, large or extra-large and all sizes are just $2.00 or less. Beats the mud McDonald’s is selling any day! 🙂
- Tim Hortons supersizes its coffee cups (thestar.com)
- Tim Horton’s can become McDonald’s of coffee drinks. Who is Starbucks? (cadecase.wordpress.com)
- Tim Hortons kidney busting changes to addictive behaviour $THI $MCD $SBUX (financialskeptic.wordpress.com)
- Tim Hortons launches 24-ounce ‘extra large’ size (cbc.ca)
- Take that, Starbucks! See Tim Hortons’ giant coffee cup (seattlepi.com)