Life takes us on hundreds of journeys. Where we are today and where we’ll go tomorrow is a matter of our choice and our destiny. Right now, I am working on my career and enhancing my skills. I’ve finally quit working for my old employer, after seven years and landed myself a new job. I’m now a Project Manager and am trying my hardest to learn the business and becoming the best PM I can be! I’m also working on being a calmer, more patient mother and teaching Ni new things. But I’m also working on crossing items off my bucket list. Here’s where I am so far…
Earn more than $40k per year before my 29th birthday– Done. Find the love of my lifeDone.
Marry the love of my life– Done. Yep! I got married on March 12, 2012 Start a blog and maintain it regularly– Done. Become a mother– Done! I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on October 31, 2012. Her name is Ni. Receive roses or a present at work– Done. My husband sent me a Belgian chocolate arrangement at work on our anniversary on August 10, 2012. Take a helicopter ride– Done. D surprised me wih tickets for a helicopter tour of the Niagara Falls. We took the tour on March 25, 2013. Earn more than $50k per year before my 33rd birthday I finally got a new job and am making more than $50K per year and I’m not even 33 yet! Woohoo! New job started on August 17th, 2015. Go zip-lining– Done! I went zip lining on September 2, 2013 with a bunch of friends at Wild Water Kingdom.
- Get a degree in Writing
Get a makeover on TVsDone! I had a makeover on the Marilyn Denis show on October 21, 2015!
- Become a professional writer – get published
- Become a web developer
- Get my high school diploma or equivalent
- See all of India (so far I’ve seen, Delhi, Mumbai, Jammu, Goa, Pune, Pirungut, Agra, and parts of Punjab and Rajasthan)
- Go sky-diving
- Go bungee jumping
- Go Paramount Canada’s Wonderland and try the Xtreme Skyflyer attraction
- Travel to Europe (My main cities/countries to visit: Italy, Santorini, Paris, Germany, Switzerland, Prague)
- Take a cruise to the Caribbean
- Take an all inclusive vacation
- Own my own house
- Own the latest Audi A6 or S6
- Become my own boss and own my own business
- Take a professional caking baking course
- Learn bartending and earn my bartending license
- Dance to my favorite song beneath the stars
- Lose weight and tone my body (this is on-going and I am in the process.)
- Dance in public again
- Tell someone every detail of the life I’ve lived, sparing no details
- Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Munich
- Go up in a hot-air balloon
- Take a horse and carriage ride
- Quit smoking
- Teach my daughter how to dance.
- Get a tattoo (Infinity sign) with a heart and the letter N for my daughter added to it.
Get Ziddi Tamana inked on my armDone. July 10th, 2015. See the photo here
- Take a horse and carriage ride.